A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- The Agent & Brokerage together create a strategic marketing plan and Pay for all marketing and advertising costs.
- An Agent adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- An Agent handles all showings.
- An Agent brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals together to provide all the answers needed to satisfy negotiations.
- An Agent always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- An Agent handles and advises on all price and contract negotiations.
- An Agent provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back information that can make the difference!
- An Agent gives you an unbiased, realistic view of your property and discusses the various options for consideration. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Agents have the knowledge to make sure that the right questions are asked.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your property, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to overcome the stumbling blocks in order to get your property sold.
- Your time is valuable. Using a real estate agent allows you to get on with your busy life, and to spend your free time doing the things you want without the inconvenience of hanging around waiting for some un qualified buyer to turn up and hoping for an offer!
- An Agent is able to qualify a Buyer, making sure that if the Buyer has to sell a property in order to be able to buy -then that property is also reasonably priced so that it will sell within a reasonable time!
- An Agent looks after the details when sales depend on the long Chain link of real estate sales between a list of Buyers and Sellers. The Agent can bring about a successful conclusion to the Buyer-Seller-property chain that Sellers on their own simply can not!